Beam QoS Settings
You have the option to change how Beam marks its call data (voice, video, driving) based on your network’s needs. The default value used by Beam is EF (expedited forwarding). Most sites should use EF or AF4. See RFC4594 for class definitions. Instructions on how to make this change are as follows:
- From the Beam’s main settings menu, highlight Options and press Enter.
- On the next screen, select Network Options.
- Hit Ctrl+Shift+A on the keyboard to toggle to Advanced Options.
- Scroll down to QoS for call data and press Enter.
- Select the appropriate value and press Enter to save.
Below are available options and descriptions from highest to lowest priority: