Docking a Beam
Beam Assisted-Docking is a user-friendly feature that allows for proficient self-parking. When a Beam comes within range of a charging station, a green light outlines the dock to notify the pilot to engage Assisted-Docking. The Beam will turn to align itself with the dock to ensure successful docking.
Assisted-Docking is available by default for all Beam Presence Systems. It is best practice to dock your Beam prior to ending your session.
Docking a Beam using the Beam Mobile App
- Drive forward to the charging dock to engage Assisted-Docking.
- When the Beam comes within range, the charging dock will outline in green.
- Place and hold your finger on the fingerprint icon that appears on the Beam's base.
- Docking is complete when the charging indicator flashes within the navigation view.
- The Beam will continue to charge until it is removed from the dock.