Party mode is an audio feature within the Beam app that tailors the audio settings to accommodate a loud environment. The aggressiveness of the Beam's built-in noise cancellation is increased when Party Mode is enabled.
Enabling Party Mode
- Launch your Beam Application.
- Select Options in the top, left-hand corner of your application.
- Select the Audio tab from the left-hand menu.
- Mark the checkbox to Enable party mode (tailor audio settings for a loud environment).
- The pilot will notice a megaphone icon above the self-view with the message "Party Mode Enabled..."
- Press Ctrl+Shift+P to toggle off.